Gone and Now Back

I've been gone and am now back. I spent a week backpacking in Canyonlands National Park.

What I need to do now is get organized. Sooo many good things have been happening lately. Right before I left I got a grant from the Il Arts Council, which I will officially accept as I'm now going to this.

I'll try to post my pics from the hike where I an 3 other friends did the Salt Creek Trail and came out to Squaw Flat via the Peekaboo. I hardly ever use this word, but it was AWESOME.

For right now I need to recoup. Gear up for a critique group meeting next week and this weekend leaving town for my nephew's wedding--where I'll be helping more or less with my parents who are declining healthwise. It seems now that once a month I see them and can access their current condition--which is always changing. But at least we all made it thru another winter. This is a BIG deal for seniors. So if you have an older parent, call them and congratulate them on making it to spring 2011.

Comments